De-greasing stain-removing detergent FilaPS87
FilaPS87 is a product that performs three functions, cleaner, stain-remover, wax-remover. It is used in surfaces such as porcelain, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta, and cement.
This product is available in 5-liter can or 1-liter cans.
What’s it for?
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta, and cement.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of cement surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- A 3-in-one product: cleaner, stain-remover, wax-remover
- The only one that can eliminate stubborn stains from porcelain tiles
- It cleans but does not attack
- Extremely easy to use
Method of use:
Dilution: according to use
For cleaning and de-greasing all surfaces
- Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply to the surface.
- Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc professional cleaner or large brush.
- Use a cloth or “aqua vac” to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.
To remove stains from porcelain floor tiles:
- Pour undiluted onto the stain and the whole tile.
- Leave until it is totally dry, wash and rinse.
To remove wax:
- Dilute 1:5, apply to surface and leave for 10 minutes.
- Clean using a single-disc cleaning machine.
- Use cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.
1. Do not use on new marble or polished stone. 2. Do not use on wood. 3. Do not use on methacrylate tubs. 4. Linoleum: carry out a spot test beforehand to check color fastness.