Granite Bridge Saw Blades model “Rush”
Blades to cut granite but let’s explain what does RUSH B mean:
- Rush identifies the fast cutting bond sectors
- B means that this is a Narrow teeth blade so it has more sectors if compare with the DTA model
Honestly, when stonemasons ask us which is the best blade for cutting granite we suggest a Diamant Boart granite blade in the model Rush B.
This is one of the best blades for cutting granite thanks to the quality of the segments bond. Because of its bond, it allows fast cutting and long life also in hard granite (like black granite) and very abrasives stones (like lava-stone or sandstone).
The Rush-B granite blades are available in different sizes: from 300 mm (12”) up to 500 mm (20”). The arbor diameter is 60 mm with a 50 mm adapter.
If you need a special arbor size in your bridge saw please write to us. In Diamant Boart circular blades we supply a different arbor size without extra costs.
You can choose the blade with 10 mm or 15 mm sectors. Short sectors, 10 mm, are suitable for high precision works and for an extremely chip-free cutting. If you need a long life bridge saw blade, but less precision, consider using the 15 mm diamond segment height blade.
- Narrow segments for chip-free cutting
- High-quality bond “Rush” type to have the maximum cutting speed (we said it’s the best blade for cutting granite, don’t forget it!)
- Suggested for powerful bridge saws and for cutting/trimming machines