“Rush B” model Diamant Boart Granite Bridge Saw Blades
10/15 mm segment-height granite bridge saw blade
This high-quality bridge saw blade is designed to cut granite, but what dies the RUSH B mean?
- Rush refers to the fast-cut that can be obtained with the metal-bonded sectors
- The B means that this blade segment length is shorter and the blade has more segments than the DTA model of the same diameter
To tell you the truth, when stonemasons ask us what the best blade is for cutting granite, we suggest a Rush B model Diamant Boart granite blade
It is one of the best blades for cutting granite thanks to the high-quality bonded matrix of the segment that allows fast cutting and provides durability when used on hard granites (such as black granite) and very abrasives stones (such as lava-stone, hard sandstone, and others).
Rush-B granite blades come in sizes varying from 300 mm (12”) to 500 mm (20”). The arbor-hole diameter is 60 mm and comes with a 50 mm adapter.
Please let us know if you require a special arbor size or hole pattern. We supply Diamant Boart circular blades of different arbor-hole sizes at no extra cost.
We offer blades with segment heights of 10 mm and 15 mm. Short 10-mm segments are best for high-precision work and extremely chip-free cutting. If you require a long-life bridge saw blade, but less precision, consider the 15-mm segment height diamond blade.
- Narrow segment slots for chip-free cutting
- High-quality Rush-type bond matrix for maximum cutting speed (remember, this is the best blade for cutting granite!)
- Recommended for powerful bridge saws and cross-cutting/trimming machines
use this blade on powerful bridge saws (i.e. saws with a blade arbor in excess of 15 KW).