DISTAR Edge Dry 45-degree cutting blade for ceramics
Angle grinder blade designed for 45-degree cutting on ceramic slabs! the magic of 45° precision with our Edge Dry blade – your go-to for flawless miter cuts on ceramic tiles.
Cutting ceramic tiles at a 45-degree angle, also known as miter cutting, is the most common operation in finishing works. Many craftsmen perform it manually with an angle grinder.
Edge Dry blade specs: sufficient body rigidity with soft cutting concurrently. It comes with a wide 25 mm double-sided diamond layer that reinforces the body and makes it rigid. A diamond-bearing bond with a honeycomb layer pattern makes your cutting soft and highly productive simultaneously. The large plane creates a fulcrum effect, directing the blade in a straight line. Additionally, you can grind the edge of the tile end.
With a blade like this, the 45-degree angle miter cutting is a pure pleasure!
The blade is available with a diameter of 115 and 125 mm, and a fitting hole of 22.2 mm.
Why choose the EdgeDry Blade by Distar?
- Sufficient body rigidity for seamless operation
- Soft cutting with a double-sided 25 mm diamond layer
- Honeycomb layer pattern for highly productive and smooth cutting
- Fulcrum effect for a straight-line precision
- Endless possibilities: grind the edge of the tile effortlessly