Electroplated carving tool for marble and ceramic
These electroplated carving tools have an angle of 60 degrees or 90 degrees, and they are used for carving and roughing.
They have a cylindrical shank of 10 mm and holed to allow the flow of the water inside the tools.
There are two different models that differ on the material you have to work:
- Black Line –> used for carving and roughing on marble and soft material
- Pink Line –> used for carving and roughing on ceramic
Marble and ceramic carving tools models
- electroplated engraving tool 60° – this tool has a tip of 60 degrees
- electroplated engraving tool 90° – this tool has a tip of 90 degrees
They can be used also to make writings and engravings because an electroplated carving tool is very fast (feed rate 100/150 mm per minute) but they leave a rough cut. For example, letter grooves on marble made by a widia tool are cleaner than the ones made by an electroplated carving tool. (Go to Widia 60° engraving tool)
When making carvings on marble or ceramic by your CNC machine router it is recommended to proceed as follows:
- 7000/8000 rpm
- Feed rate 100/500 mm per minute.
- Maximum cutting depth per pass: 4 mm (Suggested: 2 mm)
- We suggest a ramp input