Electroplated carving tool for marble – OMGF
These electroplated carving tools have an angle of 60 degrees or 90 degrees, and they are used for carving and roughing on marble.
They have a cylindrical shank of 10 mm and can be not-holed or holed to allow the flow of the water inside the tools.
Marble carving tools models
- electroplated engraving tool 60° – this tool has a tip of 60 degrees – you can choose between not-holed and holed version
- electroplated engraving tool 90° – this tool has a tip of 90 degrees – you can choose between not-holed and holed version
They can be used also to make writings and engravings because an electroplated carving tool is very fast (feed rate 100/150 mm per minute) but they leave a rough cut. For example, letter grooves on marble made by a widia tool are cleaner than the ones made by an electroplated carving tool. (Go to Widia 60° engraving tool)
When making carvings on marble by your CNC machine router it is recommended to proceed as follows:
- 3000/5000 rpm
- Feed rate 100/150 mm per minute.
- Maximum cutting depth per pass: 2/3 mm
- We recommend a ramp input