Electroplated Half-Bullnose (B-Profile) Router Bits for Marble 1/2 GAS Fitting
Electroplated router bits for marble and natural stone, Shape Half-Bullnose profile ”B”,
Electroplated router bits for the processing edges with half bullnose profile.
These router bits come with a standard 1/2 GAS connection to be used on CNC machines even if they don’t have a tool holder cone fitting
The diamond grit is D426 40/45 ideal for marble processing Position 1 for the first cut and shaping
Half-Bullnose shaped bits are available in different sizes:
- Half bullnose profile tool radius 10 mm (B20)
- Half bullnose profile tool with 15 mm radius (B30)
- Half bullnose profile tool with 20 mm radius (B40)
On request, it is possible to supply bits with a larger profile up to a B50 radius of 50mm, and it is also possible to supply bits for positions 2, 3, and 4 to be able to work with more passes and have a very high level of finish.
Suggested parameters to use on CNC Machine:
- Spindle rotation (RPM): 4000-6000
- Water processing with internal water passage
For a Full-bullnose profile get this tool: Electroplated FULL BULLNOSE profile Router Bit