Extra Wax marble wax – Ilpa
Extra Wax is a polish wax for marble and natural stones, obtained from a careful selection of waxes used in the various formulations to obtain a product for professional uses.
The application of this product is recommended to increase and improve the brilliance of any marble, granite or general stone surface.
EXTRA WAX creates a transparent and glossy film, improving and protecting the surface after the application.
It is ideal to give an extra brilliance effect of floors (internal use) and for the D-I-Y is recommended EXTRAWAX water-based.
EXTRAWAX is also available in the SOLID solvent version and LIQUID solvent version.
Extra Wax marble wax is available in various versions:
- solvent-based solid (1 kg pack)
- solvent-based liquid (1 L pack)
- water-based liquid for floors (0.9 L pack)
How to use “Extra wax”?
Rub Extra Wax on stone surface and buff with steel wool for an amazing wax shine. This wax is perfect for most stones.
- Extra Wax solvent and natural solvent based
The solid wax is applied on the surface (preferably clean) by hand or by machine, taking care to distribute the wax evenly thus promoting absorption. Once the surface is dry, it will be polished with a clean cloth (this can be done with fine steel straw).
- Extra Wax solvent-based liquid
Solvent-based liquid wax has general characteristics similar to the previous ones and is particularly suitable for materials for which it is necessary to improve the degree of finish.
- Spread a few drops on the surface and spread it with a clean cloth.
- Remove excess with fine steel straw.
- Polish with clean cloth by rubbing vigorously (or rather it would be better to use a suitable machine).
Yield: with 1 liter of this wax it is possible to cover a surface of about 10/15 square meters on medium-absorbent materials.
- Extra water-based liquid extra wax
Water-based liquid wax is a floor wax used for professional use, therefore produced with a careful search for selected waxes. Given its quality, excellent results are obtained even when it is used for home use.
- Clean the floor with water and alcohol to degrease it completely and clean it of wax residues
- Pour a glass of wax into about 8 liters of water and spread them with a damp cloth.
- Go on the floor like when you wash it normally and wait for it to dry.
With larger proportions of wax, there is a better polish but it is necessary to go over again with a floor polisher, running the risk of a high slipperiness. With the repetition of the steps over time, ever greater transparency is achieved.
Corine van den Berg (verified owner) –