WINNER – SAITLAM Abrasive flap discs for grinding metal (10-discs box)
Abrasive flat flap discs with fiberglass backing and Zirconia cloth.
Specifically for steels and alloy steels, stainless steels, non-ferrous metals, and their alloys.
- Long life
- Shape: Flat
- Applications: Steels, Stainless steels, Alloy steels, and also Non-ferrous metals
- Category: diamond grinding wheels
- Box: 10-discs
These are Flat lamellar discs composed of a Zirconium abrasive material, used for finishing surfaces, removal of oxides, and paints. Used mainly for working metals, steel and alloy, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, and their alloys.
- Diameter: 115 mm and 125 mm
- Bore: 22,23 mm
- Max RPM: 13.300* (Ø115) — 12.200* (Ø125)
- Used for angle grinder (side grinders or disc grinders)