200 x 50 x 200 mm Corner suction cups by GNC (also known as vacuum pods or vacuum cups)
- Modular system
- Made of Anodized aluminum
- High-grip hot-vulcanized rubber pads
- Fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting
- Top pad and gasket made of stain-proof rubber with vinyl-carbon look
- Column coated with water-repellent easy-to-clean “Carbon-look” covering to protect against rusting
- Made using Stainless steel screws
- Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm
200 x 50 x 200 mm corner suction cups for CNC machines
Rectangular anodized aluminum suction cup set of size 200 × 50 x 200 mm; the top pad (on which the piece rests) is made of hot-vulcanized EPDM rubber.
EPDM rubber has a very strong grip and forms a tight seal so as to preclude any risk of the piece moving.
The unit has a fast-connect tube fitting to create the vacuum.
The screws are made of stainless steel to prevent rusting, which is true for the other suction cups available on our site. Height tolerances: 0.02 mm.
These suction cups are most frequently used with glass. The base is corner-shaped to minimize encumbrance. They are not intended to bear heavy loads but rather to dampen vibrations. They are generally used with kits of round suction cups that provide the bearing and holding support.
If your CNC Brand does not appear in the dropdown menu above, choose the “CNC brand not listed” option. If you choose a non-standard intermediate height, it may take a few days longer than expected to manufacture the suction cup.