High-speed ceramic cutting blade “Faster” – Diatex
FASTER is the diamond disc developed by Diatex S.p.A. for high-speed cutting of large ceramic slabs.
The product is available in diameters 350 mm and 400 mm with a central bore 60 mm and reduction to 50 mm (the disc is also available on request with a different central hole and / or with the addition of additional dragging holes, just indicate it in the notes order online or by writing to us).
FASTER is ideal for cutting all ceramic materials such as Laminam, Neolith, Dekton, Lapitec, Infinity, Sapienstone, Atlas Plan, Abk Stone-MATERIA, Italstone, Rak slabs, GEOLUXE, and many others.
Recommended operating parameters for Faster blades (same for all materials)
|RPM Ø350||RPM Ø400||Feed speed|
|10/12 mm||2800-3000||2500-2700||1,7 – 2,2|
|13/20 mm||2800-3000||2500-2700||1,5 – 2,0|
Diatex’s suggestions for using “Faster” discs for fast cuts:
- Recommended for straight cutting at high speeds
- The cut must ALWAYS be made with a single pass
- Minimum cutting speed 1.5 linear meters/minute
- Suitable for slab thicknesses from 10up to 20 mm
- Sharpening is recommended after cutting 100 linear meters
- Wet use