Flat liners for flywheel Seals
Strips/gaskets “Band” generally used as a protection gasket for single wire saw flywheels:
- Liner 34 x 6 mm – Hardness 70/75 Shore (used mainly on multiwire machine fixed pitch Bidese / Breton)
- Liner 40 x 8 mm – Hardness 65 Shore (used on various machines including single wire saw Bidese Impianti / Breton)
- Liner 42 x 8 mm – Hardness 60 Shore (used on various machines including single wire saw Bidese Impianti / Breton)
Strips (lists) are available in 3 different materials:
- Polyurethane (cheapest and most widely used list)
- Black rubber (black synthetic rubber, an intermediate solution for quality/price)
- Abrax (natural rubber, caoutchouc – highly resistant to abrasion, very high quality)
The white liners are sold in rolls of 3660 mm, and the black ones in rolls of 10000 mm. On request, it is possible to supply rolls in different lengths/thickness/widths.
We can supply polyurethane liners with different compound hardness (subject to minimum quantity).