Marmoelettromeccanica portable router Master 3500
The Master 3500 is a portable electric edge profiler for marble and granite.
It’s a contouring machine with a “water base plate to create a gliding water film between the machine and the slab, in order to eliminate the stone pieces broken during the working and avoid the surface scratching
Master 3500 Technical Data:
- Useful working slab thickness: 2 – 10 cm
- Variable speed: 3000 and 6000 RPM
- Asynchronous three-phase motor 3,5 HP, 48 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Housing in fireproof polypropylene
- Mechanical structure in aluminum
The Transformer is needed for this router to operate properly.
Marmoeletttromeccanica router bits for the Master 3500: Master elettromeccanica tools