Miter Saw “Manta JR Basic” – Nuova Mondial Mec
Manta JR Basic Nuova Mondial Mec is a cutter with a fixed head for miter cuts at 45 degrees by a single diamond blade.
It is ideal for cutting any material such as ceramics, porcelain tiles, marble, granite, and quartz. The robust and compact construction and the presence of precision slides guarantee exceptional cutting quality.
This saw can mount a disk up to 400 mm in diameter; in the case of working on ceramics, it is recommended to use a 300mm disk to minimize vibrations during cutting. The machine can cut sheets up to 3500 mm in length and the maximum thickness that can be cut is 60mm. The blade spindle is 4 kW at fixed speeds (1400 rpm or 2800 rpm) in the Manta JR Fixed speed version and 5.5 kW in the Manta with the inverter. The cutting motor positioned under the work surface allows the shiny part of the material to be facing down and in contact with the white rubber surface. The machine is equipped with 4 pneumatic pistons for fixing the material and can cut in both directions with adjustable speed. The Manta JR Basic cutter also has an electromechanical system for interrupting cuts to the desired size. The inclination of the blade can be adjusted manually (+ – 5 degrees), as well as the stop. The cutter is equipped with protective bellows for the guides.
- Maximum blade diameter: 400 mm
- Motor spindle power: 4 kW (Fixed speed version) and 5,5 kQ (Inverter version)
- Useful cutting length 3500 mm
- Maximum thickness: 60 mm
- Dimensions: 483 x 120 x 115 cm
- Weight: 1050 Kg
- Precise 45 degrees cut
- Robust and compact construction
- Precision slides for exceptional cutting quality
- The Cutting motor is positioned under the work surface to have the shiny side of the material facing downward and in contact with the white rubber surface
- 4 pneumatic pistons for securing the material
- Cutting in both directions with adjustable speed
- Electromechanical system to interrupt cuts at the desired measurement
- Manually adjustable blade inclination and stop
- Protection bellows for the guides
- 6 leveling feet
- Extension with 7 rubber rollers
- Interrupted cut
- Small piece platform
- 2 devices for short pieces
- 2 devices for thin pieces
- Service key set
There are no reviews yet.