Montolit XAMURAY Continuous rim diamond tile blade
Montolit Xamuray Tile Blades are ideal for cutting ceramic, porcelain stoneware, marble, and granite by wet tile saws. They are professional quality tile blades offering fast cuts and long life.
Specifically designed for use with water to help maintain the blade’s cool temperature and dissipate heat generated during cutting.
They are mainly used for tile laying, making them ideal for professional tilers. The continuous rim structure of the blades ensures a fast cutting speed, precise finish, and longevity, providing superior performance. The best equipment to use these blades with is wet saws or electric tile cutters, which allow for precise and efficient tile cutting. In conclusion, these diamond blades are a great option for those looking to achieve exceptional cutting results on ceramic and stone materials, with a precise finish, and a longer blade life.
- Continuous rim diamond disks
- Diameters from 180 to 350 mm
- 22.23 mm fitting (for the blade with 180 mm diameter)
- 25.40 mm fitting (for disks with diameters from 200 mm to 350 mm)
- Designed for use with water
- Can cut ceramic, porcelain, marble, and granite
- The main application is the tile laying
- Good cutting speed
- Precise finish
- Durable and long-lasting blade
- Suitable for use with bridge saw and electric tile cutter