Polycrystalline carving router bit for granite
This is a PCD Conic Mill for carving granite, especially for the production of reliefs, with CNC machine. This type of carving router bit, thanks to its polycrystalline cutting edge, is perfect for cutting granite or hard marble (like the green marble). These PCD router bits and are made in Italy by OMGF company.
These bits have 1/2 Gas tool fitting and are available in a holed version which allows inner water flow.
The polycrystalline carving router bit is available in 3 different variations:
- 5×15 mm – polycrystalline tip with a diameter of 5 mm (radius 2,5 mm) – useful cutting edge height 15 mm
- 8×15 mm – polycrystalline tip with a diameter of 8 mm (radius 4 mm) – useful cutting edge height 15 mm
- 20×28 mm – polycrystalline tip with a diameter of 20 mm (radius 10 mm) with three cutting edges – useful cutting edges height 28 mm
Working parameters for PCD carving router bits
- 2500/3500 rpm, based on the feed rate
- Feed rate 100/150 mm per minute, based on Z depth and the hardness of the material
- Maximum cutting depth per pass:
- 5 mm (for 5×15 and 8×15 bits)
- 28 mm (for 20×28 bit)
- We recommend a ramp input
nb: for the 20×28 router bit, make a pre-hole and enter with this tool exactly inside the hole