Polyepoxy glue for natural stone – Ariete Royal
Ariete Royal glue is a mastic that combines the thermo-mechanical resistance characteristics to those of high mechanical hardness. It has a high damping module and high impact strength.
It is polyester with high chemical resistance. It has high adhesion to many materials (marble, granite, marble resin, wood, metal, cement, various types of thermoplastics).
- Composition: Unsaturated polyester resin and mineral charges
- Ratio use mastic/hardener: 100+1-3%
- Gel time at 25°C: 4-6 minutes
- Minimum temperature of use: 5°C
How to use Ariete Glue?
Safety rules: Ariete Royal mastic is a chemical product; before use read the safety data sheet.
- Clean and dry the surface
- Take the necessary amount of mastic and mix it with 1-3% of catalyst
- Apply the product on the surface
- Close the container tightly after use
The Ariete Royal mastic has a shelf life of 6 months, if stored at a temperature of 18-25 ° C and away from heat sources.
There are no reviews yet.