Portable Stone Router Sector Triplespeed – Ghines
The “triplespeed” contouring machine is a Portable Stone Router for profiling marble and granite.
It comes with a spindle with adjustable rotation speed –> 3 speed levels.
It allows stone fabricators to professionally work the edges of the slabs to obtain the most requested and elaborate shaped profiles on kitchen countertops and tops or other elements in marble and stone.
Sector Triplespeed became famous not only for the reliability and quality of the components but also for the introduction of an intermediate speed (6000 RPM) in order to work also synthetic materials. The high speed (10000 RPM) would risk dulling the resin components which retain their brilliance.
“Sector Triplespeed” Stone Router Features:
Stainless steel spindle
- Maximum speed: Roughing and finishing marble and granite (10000 rpm)
- Intermediate speed: Roughing and finishing all types of synthetic materials (6000 rpm)
- Minimum speed: Polishing of all materials using vulcanized tools or resinoids (2600 rpm).
- “Sector triplespeed” with aquawheel: Sliding on water lubricated spheres
- “Sector triplespeed” with aquaplanning: Sliding on a water veil
Available as spare parts: Spare Parts Portable Router Sector – Ghines
Supporting structure: Die-cast aluminum
Power: 2.2 kW (3hp)
Vector electronic inverter
Power supply voltages: 230V / 50-60 Hz single phase
“Lifesaving” differential switch
Operating head dimensions: 350 x 550 x 350 mm, 33 kg
Power supply unit: 370 x 230 x 470, 14 kg
Standard equipment: (set of screws, service keys, set of fuses, use and maintenance manual)