Protective polish for granite Granilux – Ilpa
Granilux is a protective polish for granite used to unify the coloring of granite, marble, and synthetic materials.
Available in 1-liter packs, it gives an excellent polishing and oil-water-repellent action giving a remarkable brilliance to the treated granite. This product is vapor permeable and preserves the breathability of the various surfaces.
It is possible to buy Granilux in 2 different colors:
- BLACK – ideal for the treatment of dark-colored stones such as gray, dark gray, green, dark green, black Africa and similar materials
- NEUTRAL – ideal for the treatment of light-colored stones and similar materials
GRANILUX is also available both solvent-based (GRANILUX S) and water-based (GRANILUX W).
How to use Granilux?
- Shake the product before use
- Check the required quantity by making a preliminary test on the surface to be treated
- Apply the product by distributing it evenly (by hand or with an automatic waxer) only on clean and perfectly dry surfaces.
- Wait for drying (about 15/30 minutes) and go over again with a dry and clean cloth
- Proceed with the final polishing which can be carried out either by hand or with the polisher