Bridge Saw Quartzite cutting blade TITANIUM – Diatex
Natural Hard Quartzite cutting blade for bridge saws. Also, ideal for the cutting of very hard granite.
This quartzite cutting blade is now available in diameter 400 mm (16”) – 450 mm (18”) – 500 mm (20”) .
Quartzite is one of the hardest natural materials to cut. It is hard but at the same time fragile.
This is a diamond blade designed specifically to cut natural quartzite, has “MIX segments” to facilitate the flow of water, and is made with diamond grain for very hard materials.
To obtain good cutting quality and long life, the blade must be used as follows:
- Blade rotation: 1460 rpm (for diameter 400mm – 16”).
- Cutting speed in a single pass: 0,7 meter/min;
- 1.3 meter/min (if you cut in 2 steps);
- For the miter cutting reduce the cutting speed by 40%;
- At entry and exit (25 cm max) slow down by 30%;
Granite fabricators use this blade to cut hard quarzite such as:
- TAJ MAHAL
- Super White
- Magma Gold
- Quarzite Portoro
- White Pearl
- Mont Blanc
- Quarzite Cristallo
- Quarzite Donatello
- Quarzite Fusion Wow Red
- Quarzite Macaubas
Lorin berindei (verified owner) –