Red Alignment Laser Line for alignment and positioning – 130mW
Small and powerful Red Alignment Laser Line with housing 10 cm long and diameter 2.6 cm.
This is our Best Seller Red Laser Line for its price and power with a Mitsubishi diode of 130 mW.
Called also “Bridge saw Red Alignment Laser Line” it’s used to sign a light line on slabs and workpieces to work. This laser helps marble-workers and stonemasons on their daily jobs.
Red Guideline Laser is suggested when working mainly “black materials” but because of its power, it’s also clearly visible in other colors.
Used on: bridge saws, CNC working centers and cutters in stone, wood and glass industries.
- Mounting bracket
- Power supply adapter 110/220V –> 5V
On request, you can get the UK or the US power supply model.
Red Alignment Laser Specifications
- Laser diode: Mitsubishi – 130 mW – RED
- Housing Dimensions: Ø26 mm – length 105 mm (Ø 1” – length 4,13”)
- Wavelength: 660 nm
- Wave band: visible
- Angle: >120°
- Optical part: focus lens/Glass cylinder lens
- Lens material: high-quality glass lens
- Body materials: aluminum
- Light control: focus unadjustable
- Power Adapter cable length: 1 meter
- Life: >10.000 hours
- IP protection: IP67 – water and dust resistance
- Warranty 12 months
|Cod: 26.106R.130.5.S||Cod: 26.106R.130.24.N|