Red Alignment Laser Line for alignment and positioning – 130mW
Small and powerful Red Alignment Laser Line with housing 10 cm long and diameter 2.6 cm.
This is our Best Seller Red Laser Line for its price and power with a Mitsubishi diode of 130 mW.
Called also “Bridge saw Red Alignment Laser Line” it’s used to sign a light line on slabs and workpieces to work. This laser helps marble-workers and stonemasons on their daily jobs.
Red Guideline Laser is suggested when working mainly “black materials” but because of its power, it’s also clear visible in other colors.
Used on: bridge saws, CNC working centers and cutters in stone, wood and glass industries.
Accessories included: Power supply adapter 22oV/5V + Mounting bracket.
On request you can get: UK model power supply.
Red Alignment Laser Specifications:
- Laser diode: Mitsubishi – 130 mW – RED
- Housing Dimensions: 105 mm, Ø 26mm
- Wave length: 660 nm
- Wave band: visible
- Angle: >120°
- Optical part: focus lens/Glass cylinder lens
- Lens material: high quality glass lens
- Body materials: Aviation aluminium
- Light control: focus unadjustable
- Power Adapter cable length: 1 m
- Life: >10.000 hours
- IP protection: IP67 – water and dust resistance
- Warranty 12 months
|Cod: 26.106R.130.5.S||Cod: 26.106R.130.24.N|