Rubber matting for saw table
Rubber mats are widely used as a coating for benches used in machinery for cutting materials such as bridge saw or cross-cutters.
These rubber mats are a better alternative to wood that deforms very quickly.
You can choose from 2 different types of mats:
- High-density rubber panel; panel dimension 1.000 x 1.000 x 30 mm
- Honeycomb rubber mat; panel dimension 1.800 x 800 mm
High-density rubber panels
This panel is made of high-density rubber granules agglomerated with polyurethane resins.
Why install this system?
- It reduces vibrations
- It does not deform
- It doesn’t damage cutting blades
- It doesn’t rot
- It’s not conductive
- It is resistant to acids, sunlight, and oils.
Online you can buy panels with a thickness of 3cm but on request, it’s possible to supply panels up to 7cm.
Technical characteristics of the rubber granules agglomerated panels:
- Density 850 kg./mc. (+/- 5%) grain size 1-3 mm
- Black color
- Thermal conductivity λ = 0.11 W / (m.k)
- Temp. Resistance -20 ° C + 110 ° C
- Fire reaction B2
Honeycomb rubber mat
This honeycomb rubber mat is made with SBR 35/10 rubber ideal for protecting the cutting bench. Non-slip and easily washable.
The thickness of the honeycomb rubber matting is 4/5 mm