Rubber matting for saw table
Rubber mats are widely used as a coating for benches used in machinery for cutting materials such as bridge saw or cross-cutters.
These rubber mats are a better alternative to wood that deforms very quickly.
You can choose from 2 different types of mats:
- High-density rubber panel; panel dimension 1.000 x 1.000 x 30 mm
- Honeycomb rubber mat; panel dimension 1.800 x 800 mm
High-density rubber panel
This panel is made of high-density rubber granules agglomerated with polyurethane resins.
It reduces vibrations and it doesn’t deform, damage cutting blades, doesn’t rot. It’s not conductive and it is resistant to acids, sunlight, and oils.
It is possible to have panels with thickness up to 7 cm (on request).
Technical characteristics of the rubber granules agglomerated carpet:
- Density 850 kg./mc. (+/- 5%) grain size 1-3 mm
- Black color
- Thermal conductivity λ = 0.11 W / (m.k)
- Temp. Resistance -20 ° C + 110 ° C
- Fire reaction B2
Honeycomb rubber mat
This honeycomb rubber mat is made with SBR 35/10 rubber ideal for protecting the cutting bench. Non-slip and easily washable.
The thickness of the honey comb rubber matting is 4/5 mm