Rubber saw-table and cross-cutter mattings
Increasingly often, rubber mats are the material of choice as protective coatings on stone cutting machinery such as bridge saw or cross-cutters. They are superior to wood, which can rapidly expand, warp, or decay when wet.
We offer 2 different types of mats:
- High-density rubber panel with dimensions 1,000 x 1,000 x 30 mm
- Honeycomb rubber mats with dimensions of 1,800 x 800 mm
High-density rubber panels
These panels are composed of a blend of high-density rubber granules bonded together with polyurethane resins.
- Low vibration and shock absorbing
- Does not damage blades
- Resistant to acids, sunlight, and oil.
Purchase panels up to 3cm thick; contact us at for panels up to 7cm thck.
Technical characteristics of the granules blends:
- Density: 850 kg./cbm (+/- 5%) grain size 1-3 mm
- Color: color
- Thermal conductivity λ = 0.11 W/mK
- Temp. Resistance -20°C to +110°C
- Fire rating B2
Honeycomb rubber mat
This honeycomb rubber mat is made with SBR 35/10 rubber ideal for protecting the cutting bench. Non-slip and easily washable.
The thickness of the honeycomb rubber matting is 4/5 mm