High-density rubber panel for saw tables and cross-cutter mattings (2000 x 1000 mm)
High-density rubber panel 2000 x 1000 m for saw tables composed of a blend of high-density rubber granules bonded together with polyurethane resins
Increasingly often, rubber mats are the material of choice as protective coatings on stone-cutting machinery such as bridge saws or cross-cutters. They are superior to wood, which can rapidly expand, warp, or decay when wet.
These panels are available with a thickness of 30mm and up to 70 mm.
Note: another solution to protect your table (bench) is the Honeycomb rubber matting
- Low vibration and shock-absorbing
- Does not damage blades
- Resistant to acids, sunlight, and oil.
You can purchase panels from 3 cm up to 7 cm thick.
Technical characteristics of the granule blends:
- Density: 850 kg./cbm (+/- 5%) grain size 1-3 mm
- Thermal conductivity λ = 0.11 W/mK
- Temp. Resistance -20°C to +110°C
- Fire rating B2