Montolit Sector DNA SCX Diamond Blade for Wet Saw for Porcelain and Ceramic cutting- Montolit
The Montolit SCX diamond blade is highly regarded globally as one of the finest wet saw blades ever created. It is a diamond blade with braze welded segments.
Its unique DNA patent allows for the optimal positioning of diamonds on the blade, resulting in exceptional cuts on ceramic tile.
This technology significantly enhances the cutting capacity of wet saws, sometimes even doubling their performance compared to other blades.
The SCX diamond blade’s ability to cut even the toughest and thickest porcelain tile (up to 3 cm) sets it apart from other blades on the market.
- Diamond: from 180 mm (7-inch) up to 400 mm (16-inch)
- Use: Wet tile cutters, table sawing machine
- Height band diamond: 9 mm
- Material: Porcelain stoneware, porcelain stoneware high thickness, hard ceramic, granite.
- Application: Tiles and marble slabs laying
Life span: Very High