Silicone sealant for marble – Silirub MA by Soudal
Silirub is a neutrally curing, single-component elastic-joint silicon-based sealent. It is ideal for bonding and sealing joints between marble and all other natural stones, and for use as a top seal to glaze glazing wooden window frames. Colorfast and UV-resistant, it does not stain porous surfaces. Available in 300 ml cartridges.
Ideal for bathroom applications.
Available in 310ml cartridges.
Colors: clear (however nine other natural stone colors are available- contact us).
Ideal for sealing:
- joints for marble and other porous materials;
- facade cladding for marble, granite, natural stone, and porous surfaces;
- it can also be used in wet environments such as bathrooms and kitchens
- the silicone does not stain joint surfaces;
- suitable for all natural-stone applications;
- color: transparent
There are no reviews yet.