45° angle grinder cutting guide for ceramic tile chamfering miter cutting
This cutting guide is a tool that helps guide an angle grinder to achieve precise miter cuts at a 45-degree angle while chamfering the edges of ceramic tiles. It’s a useful accessory for tile installation projects that require accurate and neat corner joins.
Use it with the Grinder Extraction Tube for Slider 45 – Distar (not included, sold separately).
- Effortless installation on both 125mm (5″) and 115mm (4.5″) angle grinders.
- Accommodates processing materials with a maximum thickness of 20mm (0.8″).
- Adjustable scale for modifying the size of the angled cut to suit your specific task.
- Ample accessory surface guarantees meticulous blade alignment in relation to the tile.
- Ergonomically designed plastic screws for meticulous and accurate adjustments.