150 x 150 mm (5.90 x 5.90 inch) square suction cup (also known as vacuum pad or vacuum cup)
Square suction cup for CNC machines. Dimensions: 150 x 150 mm (6×6-inch)
- Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm
- High-grip hot-vulcanized rubber pads
- Made of Anodized aluminum
- Modular system
- Columns protected with carbon-look, water-repellent, easy-to-wash vinyl coating
- Fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting
- Top pad and gasket made of stain-proof rubber
- Stainless steel screws
- Vertical columns with water-repellent carbon-look coating
Square 150 × 150 mm suction cup for CNC machines
150 x 150 mm square anodized aluminum suction cup; the top pad (on which the piece rests) is made of hot-vulcanized EPDM rubber fused on an anodized aluminum plate.
The EPDM rubber has a very strong grip and forms a tight seal to prevent the piece from moving.
The unit has a fast-connect tube fitting to create the vacuum.
The screws are stainless steel to prevent rusting, as are all screws used on our suction cups. Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm.
If the CNC Brand is not listed in the dropdown menu above, choose the “CNC brand not listed” option. If you choose a non-standard intermediate height, it may take a few days longer than expected to manufacture the suction cup.
Related Spare Parts
Spare parts for square suction cups