200 x 200 mm (7.87 x 7.87 inch) square suction cup by GNC (also known as vacuum pad or vacuum cup)
- High-grip hot-vulcanized rubber pads
- Made of Anodized aluminum
- Modular system
- Fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting
- Top pad and gasket made of stain-proof rubber
- Columns protected with carbon-look, water-repellent, easy-to-wash vinyl coating
- Stainless steel screws
- Vertical columns with water-repellent carbon-look coating
- Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm
Square 200 × 200 mm suction cup for CNC machines
200 x 200 mm square anodized aluminum suction cup; the top pad (on which the piece rests) is made of hot-vulcanized EPDM rubber fused on an anodized aluminum plate.
The EPDM rubber has a very strong grip and forms a tight seal to prevent the piece from moving.
The unit has a fast-connect tube fitting to create the vacuum.
The screws are stainless steel to prevent rusting, as are all screws used on our suction cups. Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm.
If the CNC Brand is not listed in the dropdown menu above, choose the “CNC brand not listed” option. If you choose a non-standard intermediate height, it may take a few days longer than expected to manufacture the suction cup.
Watch the video below for a more detailed look at our 200×200 mm square suction cup:
Related Spare Parts
Spare parts for square suction cups