80-mm (3.15 inch) diameter round CNC suction cup by GNC (also known as vacuum pods or vacuum cups)
Round suction pod diameter 80mm (3.15 inch) for CNC fabrication centers.
The 80mm diameter model is the smallest round suction pod available; the others are all larger (110mm, 150mm, 130mm, 200mm, and 250 mm diameter)
Round vacuum cups are mainly used in the glassworking CNC centers.
Please note: Other shapes and diameters are available as well.
- High-grip hot-vulcanized rubber pads
- Stainless steel screws
- Made of Anodized aluminum
- Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm
- Modular system
- Fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting
- Top pad and gasket made of stain-proof rubber with vinyl-carbon look
- Water-repellent stain-proof carbon-look column
- Circular anodized aluminum suction cup set of diameter 80 mm; the top pad (on which the piece rests) is made of hot-vulcanized EPDM rubber.
EPDM rubber creates a very strong grip and tight seal to prevent the workpiece from moving.
The unit has a fast-connect tube fitting to create the vacuum.
The screws are steel to prevent rusting, which is true for all the suction cups we sell. Height and planar tolerances are 0.02 mm.
If the bottom plate (base) is configured with an O-ring, the base diameter is 90 mm.
If the bottom plate (base) is configured with mechanical hold-down, the base diameter is 150 mm.
The top plate is always made of EPDM rubber with a diameter is 80 mm.
If your CNC Brand is not listed in the dropdown menu above, choose the “CNC brand not listed” option. If you choose a non-standard intermediate height, it may take a few days longer than expected to manufacture the suction cup.
Related spare parts:
Round suction cups’ spare parts