GNC Suction Cup for “small CNC Router” with special height of 30 mm
This suction cup is used to hold slabs and raise them from the work surface of a router.
It is very difficult, if not outright impossible, to use standard suction cups on a small router because a tall suction cup would excessively reduce the useful working height.
This special cup is just 30 mm tall! It can be used on small CNC machines with a Z-axis of a limited path.
Three different-shaped models are available.
- Round router suction cups with diameters of 110 and 150 mm;
- Square router suction cups with dimensions of 110 x 100 mm and 150 x 150 mm;
- Rectangular router suction cups with dimensions of 70 x 240 mm and 100 x 300 mm;
Suction Cup Features
- Made of Anodized aluminum
- High-grip hot-vulcanized rubber pads
- Modular system
- Fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting
- Top pad and gasket made of stain-proof rubber
- Stainless steel screws
- Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm
- An EPDM rubber lip used mainly for machining smooth-surface materials such as glass;
- An EPDM foam-rubber gasket mainly used for materials having irregular surfaces such as stone
The base is made exclusively of from an O-ring gasket that fits perfectly to the machine surface creating a strong grip.
Have a look at these special vacuum pods in our CNC Router at https://www.cncstonerouter.com/
There are no reviews yet.