Montolit Tile cutter Masterpiuma P5 – Montolit
Montolit Masterpiuma P5 tile cutter is available in 5 different models depending on the useful cutting length. The maximum cutting thickness is 2 cm (3/4″).
With this new professional tile cutter, always ready to use, you can have fast and precise cuts on tiles, mosaics, and glass.
Versatility and ease of use make this tile cutter an indispensable tool for the modern tiler.
Wherever you are, you will always have a precise, fast and reliable manual cutting tool at your disposal. Easy to carry, it’s ready to use in seconds.
The new line of machines Power 5 is based on the fundamental advantage of “All in One” (always ready for action!) and includes the distinctive characteristics that have made the “Masterpiuma” the worldwide leader in the field of professional tile cutters. Everything has been redesigned to tackle the most recent and innovative ceramic materials (including new formats of increasingly tough porcelain but also extremely delicate vitrified tiles) with a view to giving an overall improved performance!
Key characteristics of Masterpiuma:
- Structured modular frame
The light alloy frames are sized and structured in the points of greatest stress with the insertion of “reinforcement brackets and ribs” that optimize the behavior of the machine for front cuts, thick cuts, or full-body porcelain.
- Multifunctional goniometrical square
The oversized goniometric square is almost symmetrical and can rotate both to the right (+ 45 °) and to the left (- 45 °), allowing precise cuts in succession at any angle thanks to the ingenious folding stop, maintaining the impressive Montolit feature of being able to be closed within the shape of the machine. This is ideal for accuracy as well as setting up and closing quickly on the job site, handling, and transporting.
- Strength indicators
The incision handle contains many advantages:
• The ability of the operator to manage the incision depth and the splitting force. The pressure exerted can be controlled and modulated perfectly at your own discretion. The handle guides the operator according to the requirements dictated by the different materials, meaning that the operator can face structured, very thick tiles (up to 20mm) or very thin glass mosaics without any fear. The work in designing and modeling of the handle gives even more advantages to the sensitive nature of push engraving.
• The double trestle splitting system has a built-in scratch-resistant polymer. This is a single component piece that can be closed for normal cuts (this doesn’t require any retraction of the handle after the first incision), and then opened for cuts on the corners of tiles or for mosaic sheets.
• The integrated lubricant which can be used when required, by giving a slight squeeze on the dispenser.
• The tungsten carbide engraving wheel, coated in titanium, is clearly visible and is guaranteed for 5,000 meters, but if needed is quick and easy to replace.
• The R.A.S. (Roller Adjuster System) A cylinder made of anti-friction and wear-resistant material which always maintains contact with the bar/crosspiece, effectively eliminating any lateral movement, and guarantees perfect sliding of the incision handle and therefore always super-precise engravings.
- Lateral supports
An expanded support surface (63P5) or robust die-cast aluminum wings are perfectly integrated into the frames, ensuring improved support to large tiles with diagonal cuts, without leaving the machine profile.
- Designed for large sizes
The Range of Masterpiuma Power 5 super-professional tile cutters includes models 63P5 (cm 63×63), 75P5 (cm75x75) and 93P5 (cm 93×93), and the brand new 131P5 (cm 131×131), and 161P5 (cm 161×161) are added to better accommodate the latest trends in ceramic tiles.
All components are 100% recyclable, and the machine is naturally 100% Made in Italy.
|Length of cut||24.5 in||29 in||36 in||51.5 in||63.5 in|
|Diagonally cut||17 x 17 in||21 x 21 in||26 x 26 in||36.5 x 36.5 in||45.5 x 45.5 in|
|Max cutting thickness||3/4″ (2cm)||3/4″ (2cm)||3/4″ (2cm)||3/4″ (2cm)||3/4″ (2cm)|
|Weight||24.2 lbs||30.8 lbs||33 lbs||55 lbs||63.9 lbs|