Water-based gel cleaner for walls Filanopaint STAR
FILANOPAINT STAR is a cleaner gel for terracotta, quarry tiles, porcelain tiles, stone, concrete, and plaster.
This product is available in 1-liter cans.
What’s it for?
- Removes graffiti from treated and untreated walls: it is particularly effective on rough or porous surfaces (cement/plaster walls, bricks, natural stone…).
- Removes FILAWET, FILAWETECO and FILAPT10 protectors if they have been incorrectly applied or when thorough cleaning is required.
- Viscous consistency: ideal for wall applications.
- It provides in-depth cleaning and degreasing.
- Cleans smog and dust from external walls.
- It removes filming and painting products from terracotta surfaces.
- Easy to use
- Ready to use: no dilution required
- Water-based paint remover
- Rapid and highly efficient
Method of use:
No dilution required: to be used undiluted.
- Apply the product directly on the wall with a large, flat paintbrush or using the airless method.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Rub using a coarse cloth.
- Rinse. For best results, use a water-jet cleaner on vertical surfaces and a single-disc cleaning machine on floors. Repeat application of the product and the consequent rinsing, if required (for example, on porous surfaces such as bricks, natural stone, etc.)