Water-based gel cleaner for walls Filanopaint STAR
FILANOPAINT STAR is a cleaner gel for terracotta, quarry tiles, porcelain tiles, stone, concrete, and plaster.
This product is available in 1-liter cans.
What’s it for?
- Removes graffiti from treated and untreated walls: it is particularly effective on rough or porous surfaces (cement/plaster walls, bricks, natural stone…).
- Removes FILAWET, FILAWETECO and FILAPT10 protectors if they have been incorrectly applied or when thorough cleaning is required.
- Viscous consistency: ideal for wall applications.
- It provides in-depth cleaning and degreasing.
- Cleans smog and dust from external walls.
- It removes filming and painting products from terracotta surfaces.
- Easy to use
- Ready to use: no dilution required
- Water-based paint remover
- Rapid and highly efficient
Method of use:
No dilution required: to be used undiluted.
- Apply the product directly on the wall with a large, flat paintbrush or using the airless method.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Rub using a coarse cloth.
- Rinse. For best results, use a water-jet cleaner on vertical surfaces and a single-disc cleaning machine on floors. Repeat application of the product and the consequent rinsing, if required (for example, on porous surfaces such as bricks, natural stone, etc.)
There are no reviews yet.