Water-oil repellent protector FOB XTREME – Fila
Solvent-based water and oil repellent protector for use on natural stone, marble, granite, cement, terracotta, and quarry tiles.
What’s FOB EXTREME for?
- It hampers water and oily stains from being absorbed into surfaces
- It doesn’t alter the original color and appearance of surfaces
- Protective natural breathable effect.
- Treated surfaces are suitable for food contact
- It doesn’t alter the colors and the original appearance.
- Ideal for indoors and outdoors
- It doesn’t create a superficial film.
- Excellent on terracotta, polished, and antiqued marble.
- The treated surfaces are suitable for food contact.
Method of use:
- Ideal for natural stone and agglomerates, marble and granite, concrete, tuff, terracotta and clinker.
- Do not dilute.
- To be used on a dry and clean surface, apply the product evenly with a brush.
- Before the product dries, about 10/15 min, remove the residues by dabbing with a clean cloth.
- The surface can be walked on after about 8 hours.
- The stain protection is active after 24 hours.
With one liter:
Up to -> 10/30 m2
Available also in 5 liter format on request.
Never apply FOB XTREME on a waxed surface. Never spread it out during the hottest hours of the summer season. Test the product on a small portion of the surface to check for any color changes. Don’t apply the product outdoors in case of rain. It doesn’t protect against acid attacks.