Water-Based water-repellent protector Hidrorep ECO
HYDROREP ECO is a water-repellent with a natural effect, ideal for unpolished stone, concrete, tufo, plaster, and terracotta. It is available in 5-liter cans or in 1-liter cans.
The water-repellent Hidrorep ECO is the FILA GREEN LINE product, which includes all products with a low environmental impact.
What’s it for?
- Water repellent with natural effect.
- Deeply penetrates the material while allowing the surface to breathe.
- Hampers the build-up of algae, molds and lichen.
- Protects the surface against deterioration caused by weathering
- Anti-fouling barrier certified tests conducted in conformity to the UNI EN ISO 846:1999 METHOD
- Ideal for protecting external walls
- Resist UV radiation
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance
- It protects against efflorescence
- It can be applied to surfaces with residual humidity. drastically reduced application times
- The treatment preserves the material’s level of breathability above 90 %
Method of use:
No dilution required: ready to use.
- Apply the product on a clean and dry surface by wetting the material with a paintbrush until it is saturated.
- Use a clean cloth to pad dry and remove any residues before the product dries completely.
- The surface dries after a mere 4 hours.
With one liter:
- Terracotta, exposed brick walls, quarry tiles, stone, plaster –> 10/20 m2
- Concrete –> 8-10 m2
Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in color. Avoid accumulations of unabsorbed product. If it starts raining during the treatment, interrupt the application and cover the entire surface. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast. Any stubborn residues can be removed when the product dries, using FILAPS87 diluted 1:10 with a white disc. Avoid applying on surfaces with condensate build-up and under direct sunlight. The product takes effect 24 hours after application and maximum protection are reached after 10 days.