90 degree clamps for miter joints
Have you ever been frustrated with miter joints? Use the Weha 90° clamp for simple alignment of mitered edges.
With these clamps, you can perfect positioning and locking apron to your countertop via miter joints. Its adjustable jaw allows holding various heights and thicknesses.
These clamps are designed for polished and rough surfaces of marble, granite, and stone.
- Accurate 90° built in square
- Material thickness from 10 to 40 mm
- Useful Clamping height of the piece: 40-255 mm
- A quick adjustment from above
- Suitable for polished and rough surfaces
- Opening for squeezed glue residues
- Edge can be aligned precisely by means of additional adjustment
Dimensions of a clamp:
- Length: 213 mm
- Width: 136 mm
- Height: 305 mm
Note: the price is for a couple of clamps.