La società MMG SERVICE SRL ha ricevuto nel corso del 2020 e 2021 gli aiuti di stato pubblicati sul RNA sezione Trasparenza.
CNC Profiling Wheels
Diamond Profile Wheels for CNC machines to shape marble, granite, and engineered stone
Granite diamond profile bits for CNC machines to shape and polish materials such as marble, granite, and engineered stone.
Using high-quality and professional profile wheels, such as Nicolai and Diamut ones, stone fabricators achieve highly accurate, fast, and smooth profiles in granite and other hard materials.
These tools are perfectly balanced for long working life.
The profile wheels are regularly used to perform edge work in the fabrication of kitchen and bathroom tops. They are oftentimes used for stairs and funerary art.
Sintered profiling tools are designed for work on granite whereas the electroplated wheels are conceived for marble.
Our online shop offers diverse wheels for various profiles and diameters and the design takes into account the varying levels of profiling at different positions to maximize the utility of the profile wheels.
The profile wheels are divided into three series:
- 20 series diamond wheels are used to profile stone with a profile radius of 10 mm radius and greater.
- 40 series diamond wheels are used to profile stone with a minimum radius of 20 mm.
- 60 series diamond wheels are used to profile stone with a minimum radius of 30 mm.
The wheels come in four different sizes (S, M, L, XL).
They are used in seven-step processes, with the first four steps intended to cut more material with sectored or continuous metal-bond diamond and the last three steps with the ULTraGlo continuous resin-bond.
Diamond Profile Wheels for Granite are sintered
Diamond Profile Wheels for Marble are electroplated
Stone fabricators who chose our wheels obtain superior workmanship both in terms of quality and yield compared with other brands.
The best tools at the best price!
Related CNC Stone Tools categories:
- CNC Finger Bits (cutting, profiling, milling, sink cut-out)
- CNC Drill Bits (drilling)
- CNC Engraving Bits (engraving, writing, finishing, and super-finishing)
- CNC Carving tools (roughing, V-Carve roughing, V-Carving)
- CNC Stubbing Wheels (material removal, recessing, and pocketing)
- CNC Drain Board Tools (grooving)
- CNC Machine blades
- Polycrystalline bits
- CNC Replacement Head Bits