La società MMG SERVICE SRL ha ricevuto nel corso del 2020 e 2021 gli aiuti di stato pubblicati sul RNA sezione Trasparenza.
Diamond Profile Wheels
Mondrillo Diamond Countersink Tool FPS – Montolit
Vacuum-brazed M14 Profiling Router Wheels – Amastone
Sintered-segmented M14 Profiling Router Wheels for granite- Amastone
Bevelling diamond tools for Easybevel – Ghines
Rotating toucher wheels Profile “E” – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels Beveprofile 45° – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels Profile “Z” – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels for drips – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels Profile “L” – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels Profile “F” – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels Profile “B” – MEM
Rotating toucher wheels for drips – Diamar
Rotating toucher electroplated wheels – Diamar
Diamond profile wheels, Rotating Toucher Wheels for angle grinders
When you need to shape hard materials, marble or granite, you need Diamond Profile Wheels.
For example, stone fabricators use these wheels when they install countertops, to shape them to fit the counter perfectly and to grind the edge of a piece of stone, marble, quartz, marble, granite, or ceramic with an angle grinder.
In this category, you find a wide range of profile wheels including, Flat profile (Z), Bull Nose (V) and Half Bull Nose (B), 45 Degree, and more profile shapes.
All these wheels have an M14 connection to be used on most standard-angle grinders.
Shop amastone to get your “Angle grinder profile wheels” made in Italy, in order to achieve great performance at a reasonable cost.
When it comes to countertop edge profiles, fabricators have a wide range of options to choose from. These profiles serve both functional and aesthetic purposes and can be applied to various materials such as marble, granite, quartz, and sintered ultra-compact surfaces.
- The Straight edge – Z Profile – is a simple squared edge profile.
- The Beveled edge – E Profile – has upper corners cut at almost a 45-degree angle, and can be customized to have different widths and angles.
- The Bullnose edge – V Profile – has fully rounded from top to bottom.
- The Half Bullnose edge – B Profile – has a bullnose edge with rounding stopping at the lower edge of the countertop
- The Ogee edge – F Profile -starts with a cupped curve which then flows into a bulging curve
- The Dupont edge – H Profile – starts with a 90-degree angle which then evolves into an elegant curve
These profiles can be created in various ways and with different machines, depending on production needs or the availability of the machine itself:
- By hand with an angle grinder: in this case, you need M14 profile wheels for angle grinders.
- With CNC machines and their profile wheels specifically designed for CNC cutting
- With bridge saws and diamond profile wheels suitable to be used on bridge saws with an arbor fitting 50/60mm