Get all the latest information on New Products, Sales and Offers.
Sign up for our newsletter today!
In-line Machine Tools
In-line Machine tools, Edge Polisher tools and radial-arms tools
Tools for automated in-line equipment for polishing and finishing stone, marble, and granite.
These are tools for machines as edge polishers, polishing lines, and radial-arm polishers.
You find a wide range of Polishing Tools and Antiquing Brushes used to give a smooth or antiquated effect to the stone.
Resin Bonded Diamond Polishers are the top professional abrasive tools suitable for mounting on Edge Polishers or Polishing machines. They are indicated for the processing of marble, granite, and engineered stone.
In terms of the quality of the polishing and durability of the grinding wheel, the resinoid is considerably higher than the traditional magnesite bonded abrasives. Among other benefits, you also have a healthier working environment.
On our site you can find Resinoid Abrasives of two manufacturers:
- Chimica General with Ecodiamant (for edge polishers and surface polishing machines)
- Nicolai Diamant with ProGlo (only for edge polishers)
Suggested grit depends on the type of material and the number of polishing heads.
For a 7-head machine, for example, the recommended grits are: 60 – 120 – 220 – 400 – 800 – 1800 – 3500. This also depends on the quality of the raw edge and the final shiny you want to obtain.
For Chimica General’s resinoid abrasives you can also choose types with different fittings than the “snail”, for example, also there are available abrasives with velcro, Frankfurt or Cassani fitting, so that they can be compatible with edge polishers and polishing machines both automatic and manual.
Depending on the material to be polished there is the specific Ecodiamant model:
- LEVIGACOSTE: for the flat edge with vertical edge polishers (like Marmomeccanica LCV)
- PLATEAU: for the flat edge with horizontal edge polishers
- FRANKFURT: for polishing line machines
- FICKERT: for polishing line machines
- CASSANI: for portable machines like Achilli or Cassani
- TORO: for radius and bullnose edge on vertical polishing machines (like Marmomeccanica LCT)
- BISELLO: for chamfers
- CAYMAN: for the flat edge with horizontal edge polishing machines; abrasive thickness 7 mm
- GATOR: for the flat edge with vertical edge polishing machines; abrasive thickness 14 mm
- EAGLE: for radius and bullnose edge; abrasive thickness 10 mm
- HAWK: for flat, radius and bullnose edge; abrasive thickness 14 mm
- BULL: for bullnose edge; abrasive thickness 10 mm
For further information don’t hesitate to contact us at
Diamond tools for edge polishing machines
Edge polisher Nicolai tools for the most popular machines’ manufacturers.
In this category, you find tools for Breton, Comandulli, Marmomeccanica, Montresor, and many other edge polisher brands.
Because tools can have different dimensions and fit in every section you find the right tool for your machine.
You can buy calibrating wheels, dripping wheels, edge polisher profile wheels, and much more.
Aging antiquing brushes – edge polishers
Brushes for aging and antiquing marble, granite, and sandstone, and terrazzo. These brushes have snail fitting for installation in standard edge polishers.
The diameter is 130 mm.
As with other Sorma brushes also the type for edge polishers can be:
Maflex type (abrasive filament standard or resin) for soft materials like marble, travertine, breccia
Maflex-DIA type (abrasive filament with synthetic diamond grits) for hard material like granite and engineered stone