La società MMG SERVICE SRL ha ricevuto nel corso del 2020 e 2021 gli aiuti di stato pubblicati sul RNA sezione Trasparenza.
Positioning Alignment Lasers
Showing all 5 results
Alignment laser for line positioning and Bridge Saw Lasers
A laser makes your alignment job faster, more precise, and safer.
Line laser for alignment
A line laser module helps the fabricator to align its stone slab in the worktable of the bridge saw. The laser is mounted to the bridge of the machine in order to allow the line to move along with the bridge (usually the Y-axis of the machine) and it marks the cutting edge of the diamond blade.
Our Bridge Saw Lasers produce a clean and powerful line visible also in high-light conditions and it’s possible to choose the laser with a line beam red or green and with different housing sizes.
You can buy online our Alignment Line Lasers, Bridge saw lasers in many different models. Choose the one that fits your needs.
Best selling alignment lasers:
Cross pointer Laser
Another type of positioning laser is the laser with cross projection. Typically cross pointer lasers are used on CNC machines and bridge saws to get the work zero point.
Generally, the cross lasers are mounted on the spindle head of the machine to direct the 2 perpendicular segments (precisely cross) toward the workbench.
Common applications for these Alignment Lasers:
- Stone – bridge saw lasers: slabs alignment in bridge saws, cutters, and working centers
- Lumber: trunks alignment and wood piece alignment and position in band saws
- Metal: workpiece alignment in lathes and turning centers
- Plastic: sheets alignment in CNC machines
- … all other applications where you need to align a piece to work or a machine.