Alignment Line Lasers “Mini”- Amastone
Red and Green Line Lasers for alignment operations on bridge saws, CNC machines, and cutters
New: New aluminum bracket for simple installation and quick line adjustment
This small, powerful alignment laser has a 10-cm housing and 2.6-cm diameter. It is ideal for use on bridges saws to project a cutting line on workpieces or the workbench or table
This is our Best Selling red line-laser due to its price and power
Also known as a “Bridge saw alignment laser ” it’s used to make a fine line on slabs and pieces being worked. This laser is an everyday tool for the stone fabricators.
The alignment laser is recommended principally for illuminating “black workpieces” but, being a strong beam, it can be used with workpieces of other colors.
Used on: bridge saws, CNC fabrication centers, and cutters in the stone, wood, and glass industries.
- Mounting bracket
- Power supply adapter 110/220V –> 12-24V
(you can choose how to power the laser, 12/24 Volt or using the adapter 110/220V
Specify whether you want the UK or US power supply plug adapter.
Red Alignment Laser specifications
- Laser diode: Mitsubishi – 130 mW – RED
- Wavelength: 660 nm
Green Alignment Laser specifications
- Laser diode: OSRAM- 50 mW – GREEN
- Wavelength: 520 nm
Other technical specifications
- Housing Dimensions: Ø26 mm – length 105 mm (Ø 1” – length 3,94 ”)
- Power supply: 12-24 V (110/220V –> 24V Power supply adapter included)
- Waveband: visible
- Fan Angle: >120°
- Optical part: focus lens/Glass cylinder lens
- Lens material: high-quality glass lens
- Body materials: aluminum
- Light control: unadjustable focus
- Power Adapter cable length: 1 meter
- Life: >10.000 hours
- IP protection: IP67 – water and dust resistance
- Warranty 12 months