Widia engraving router bit – 14 mm cylindrical shank for Marble
This engraving router bit is ideal for producing marble or stone reliefs with CNC machines.
This widia engraving router bit is available in 3 different models
- 3×30 mm – the tip has a diameter of 3 mm (radius 1,5 mm) and a useful height of 30 mm
- 5×30 mm – the tip has a diameter of 5 mm (radius 2,5 mm) and a useful height of 30 mm
- 8×30 mm – the tip has a diameter of 8 mm (radius 4 mm) and a useful height of 30 mm
Working parameters for router bits 3×30, 5×30 and 8×30
- 2500/3000 rpm, depending on the materials if considered calcareous.
- Feed rate from 100 to 500 mm/min per minute, according to Z depth and the hardness of the material
- Maximum cutting depth 5 mm
- We recommend a ramp input
|Cod: FCIL3||Cod: FCIL5|