Red Alignment Laser Line for alignment and positioning – 130mW
This Red Alignment Laser Line is a powerful and precise tool for alignment and positioning tasks. It’s the “big model” in our available Red Guideline Alignment Lasers, with a housing diameter of 50 mm and a length of 150 mm. It’s powered by a Mitsubishi diode of 130mW, making it one of the most powerful line lasers on the market. It’s also designed with a sleek aluminum housing which makes it stylish and durable.
An alignment laser line is a useful accessory for any bridge saw as it provides the cutting line for the slab. This powerful red laser model is ideal for working with “black materials.” It can be used on bridge saws, CNC working centers, cutters, and similar machines.
The package includes a mounting bracket, and a power supply adapter for 110/220V to 12/24V, and on request, you can get a UK or US power supply plug adapter.
The laser has a life expectancy of more than 10,000 hours and it is IP67 rated for water and dust resistance. It also include a 12-month warranty.
Red alignment positioning laser Ø50 mm specifications
- Laser diode: Mitsubishi – 130 mW – Red
- Housing Dimension: 150 mm, Ø 50 mm
- Wavelength: 660 nm
- Wave band: Visible
- Angle: >120°
- Optical part: Glass cylinder lens
- Lens material: High-quality glass lens
- Body materials: aluminum
- Light control: Focus unadjustable
- Adapter cable length: 1 meter
- Laser power supply: 110/220V –> 12/24V
- Life: >10.000 hours
- IP protection: IP67 – water and dust resistance
- Warranty 12 months
- Mounting bracket
- Power supply adapter 110/220V –> 12/24V