Epoxy Regular Mastic – General
1 SET includes resin (A) + catalyst (B), total weight 3 Kg – Ratio 1:1
Epoxy Resin Regular for permanent bonding of granite, marble, natural stones between them or with other supports (metals, terracotta, concrete, etc.)
- Component A : epoxy resin
- Component B : catalyst
- Mixing ratio : Epoxy adhesives require exact mixing ratio, in weight, between component A (resin) and component B (catalyst) –> 100 gr. of component A mixed with 100 gr. of component B
Mix the components as indicated in the MIXING RATIO section until completely blended.
- Surface preparation: Surface to be treated/glued to be porous, clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other extraneous substances.
Application with putty knife or spreading.
- Hardening: 65 minutes in mass, 190 minutes in a thin coat (applied)
- Consumption: 250 to 700 gr/m²