Bush hammer plate for marble and granite mini-angle grinder MICRA – Lupato Meccanica
Bush hammer plate for marble and granite designed for use with mini angle grinders with speed control. Ideal for bush hammering on marble and granite surfaces, creating anti-slip textures, edges, and bullnoses, with a universal setup for mini angle grinders.
- Tool diameter: 125mm
- Maximum rotation speed: 4000 RPM
- Anti-slip width: 5 cm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Available in two different fittings: M14 or 5/8″
Micra is a tool specifically designed for anti-slip textures and surface treatments. Its setup is engineered to be easily applied to any type of mini-angle grinder. It utilizes a skid plate system that allows for two types of bush hammering, bullnose execution, and protection of the edges of the slab from chipping.
- Extremely easy to mount and use with any mini angle grinder
- Takes advantage of the benefits of the skid plate system
- Possibility to bush hammer thin or defective slabs
- Equipped with an attachment for dust extraction