Ausavina 2 wheels Slab Dolly with Pneumatic tires 510×80 mm – capacity 300 Kg (660 lbs)
The Ausavina Slab Dolly for stone fabricators is a specially designed tool for the easy movement of heavy slabs over uneven surfaces.
It is perfect for use in tight spaces and has pneumatic tires that offer better traction and maneuverability.
This slab dolly comes with a channel 80 mm wide and 510 mm long that provides enough space for slabs to be securely placed and transported.
Thanks to the vulcanized rubber channel you fully avoid the risk of chipping and scratching the slabs during transport.
Main features of the Ausavina Slab Dolly:
- 2 pneumatic tires 11-inch (28cm)
- Capacity: 300 Kg (660 lbs)
- Channel Length: 510 mm (20-inch)
- Channel Width: 80 mm (3.1-inch)
- Designed for the smooth transport over uneven surfaces
- Small slab dolly moves easily in a narrow working place
- Rubber vulcanized channel protects slabs from chipping and scratching
- Compact and durable design with a length of 510 mm, width of 308 mm, and height of 270 mm
- Net weight of 8.8 kg, making it easy to handle and maneuver
- Working load limit of 300 kg, suitable for most slabs