Granite Bridge Saw Blades with sectors 15 mm model “Rush B 15”
Blades to cut granite but let’s explain what does RUSH B 15 mean:
- Rush identifies the fast cutting bond sectors
- B means that this is a Narrow teeth blade so it has more sectors if compare with the DTA model
- 15 says that every diamond sector is 15 mm high
Honestly, when stonemasons ask us which is the best blade for cutting granite we suggest a Diamant Boart granite blade in the model Rush B 15.
This is one of the best blades for cutting granite thanks to the quality of the segments bond. Because of its bond, it allows fast cutting and long life also in hard granite (like black granite) and very abrasives stones (like lava-stone or sandstone).
The Rush-B granite blades are available in different sizes: from 300 mm (12”) up to 500 mm (20”). The arbor diameter is 60 mm with a 50 mm adapter.
If you need a special arbor size in your bridge saw please write us. In Diamant Boart circular blades we supply a different arbor size without extra costs.
- Narrow segments for chip-free cutting
- High-quality bond “Rush” type to have the maximum cutting speed (we said it’s the best blade for cutting granite, don’t forget it !)
- 15 mm diamond segment height for long life
- Suggested for powerful bridge saws and for cutting/trimming machines
Technical tips: use this blade in “high-power bridge saws” (with a blade spindle motor more than 15 KW) . Sectors 15 mm height are suitable for long life. If you need high precision works, but less lifetime, consider buying the same blade with 10 mm diamond segment height: Diamant Boart – Rush B 10 Granite Bridge Saw Blade