Diamond wires for marble and granite single wire saws
Diamond wires to be used on single wire machines for cutting or shaping blocks and for the production of slabs.
Diamond wire made in Italy! Tested and used daily by many factories both in Italy and abroad.
Thanks to its quality we have decided to make it available for sale on amastone.
Available both diamond wires for cutting marble and for cutting granite as well.
Both types of wire are spliced, closed ring, with 7.3 mm pearls (or 8.5 mm please write it on the notes at the checkout) and 37 pearls/meter.
- Type: closed-loop
- 7.3mm or 8.5mm diamond beams
- Pearls density on the wire: 37 pearls/meter
- You can obviously also choose the type of diamond wire required if for cutting marble or for cutting granite
- The standard available lengths you can buy online are 4: 14,.5 m – 18.9m – 21 m and 21.7 meters
From this product page, it is possible to buy 4 types of diamond wires. These are the standard types that we sell much more often.
To have diamond wires of different lengths from those available in the selection write to us.
We can produce diamond wires of any length and with beads of different diameters
The diamond wire available in these 4 different lengths:
- 14.5 m line – length used on Fraccaroli & Balzan SAG150 shaping single wire machines
- 18.9 m wire – length of diamond wire used on Bidese / Breton single wire machines
- 21 m wire – diamond wire length typically used on Pellegrini DF2000 single wire machines
- 21.7 m wire – length of diamond wire installed on Pedrini single wire machines
For the purchase of diamond wire for quarry (Ø 10.5 – 11) or for multiwire, or to have diamond wires for monofilament of specific lengths and diameters different from these selectable (for example for wires with diameter Ø 10.5 – 11 mm) contact us.
For any questions or applications, we also offer technical assistance.
There are no reviews yet.