Diamond wires for marble and granite single wire saws
These diamond wires are to be used on single-wire machines for cutting or shaping blocks and for the production of slabs.
Diamond wire made in Italy! Tested and used daily by many factories both in Italy and abroad.
We have decided to make it available for sale on amastone.com because we are (our customers are) very happy about its performance.
Available both diamond wires for cutting marble and for cutting granite as well.
Both types of wire are spliced, closed rings, with 7.3 mm pearls (or 8.5 mm please write it on the notes at the checkout) and 37 pearls/meter.
- Type: closed-loop
- 7.3mm or 8.5mm diamond beams
- Pearls density on the wire: 37 pearls/meter
- You can obviously also choose the type of diamond wire required if for cutting marble or for cutting granite
- The standard available lengths you can buy online are 4: 14,.5 m – 18.9m – 21 m and 21.7 meters
From this product page, it is possible to buy 4 types of diamond wires. These are the standard types that we sell much more often.
To have diamond wires of different lengths from those available in the selection write to us.
We can produce diamond wires of any length and with beads of different diameters
The diamond wire is available in these 4 different lengths:
- 14.5 m wire – length used on Fraccaroli & Balzan SAG150 shaping single-wire machines
- 18.9 m wire – length of diamond wire used on Bidese / Breton single-wire machines
- 21 m wire – diamond wire length typically used on Pellegrini DF2000 single-wire machines
- 21.7 m wire – length of diamond wire installed on Pedrini single wire machines
For the purchase of diamond wire for quarry (Ø 10.5 – 11) or for multiwire, or to have diamond wires for monofilament of specific lengths and diameters different from these selectable (for example for wires with diameter Ø 10.5 – 11 mm) contact us.
For any questions or applications, we also offer technical assistance.
Some information from the experts about the single wire saw cutting:
Peripheral speed: for the granite is 32/33 m/sec, – for marble 34 m/sec and it needs much water than the granite. With a new brand diamond wire starts from 30 m/sec and on every block increase the peripheral speed of 1 point until you reach the desired speed.
Down feed speed: for the granite is 25/30 cm per hour, – for marble is 35/40 cm per hour.
Always check the absorption (the ampere in your command panel) and have a look at the arch that the wire makes – from the center of the block and the point where it goes out of the block.
Empirical information: arch of 4 cm for the marble, and arch of 5/6 cm for the granite.