Hybrid Diamond flap discs for stone, ceramics, and concrete edge grinding – diameter 115 mm – 4.5 in
Hybrid diamond flap discs are made of metal-bonded diamond flaps to make the disc very aggressive and suitable for roughing, removal of material, chamfer, shaping, and polishing.
Stone fabricators use diamond flap discs for the processing of many materials: marble, granite, engineered stone, concrete ceramic, porcelain, and glass.
Material removal and speed of these diamond flap discs are equal to that of cup wheels and without vibrations, soft feel while grinding compared to cup wheels.
- Grit Material Metal bonded diamond
- Assembled Diameter 4.5 Inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 4.5 x 1.2 x 4.5 inches
The grits of these diamond flap pads are identified by colors:
- #50 Grit, Grey (LAD004 or TFSD030010): Aggressive removal power on hard materials
- #60 Grit, Green (LAD001 or TFSD030011): High removal power on any material
- #120 Grit, Black (LAD002 or TFSD030012): Used for roughing
- #200 Grit, Red (LAD003 or TFSD030013): Used for sanding
Why use these diamond flap discs?
Because they allow extreme grinding with an incredible lifetime, they give you a very clean and straight-edge quality and they are more comfortable to use compared with the standard cup wheels.
The stone fabricators and Tilers also know DIAMOND FLAP DISCS as :
- KGS Hybrid® Diamond Flap Discs (the manufacturer of these flap discs)
- SORMA Diamond Flap Discs
- RAIMONDI Diamond Flap Discs
- DIATEX Diamond Flap Discs