Pressure Gauge Lupato instrument – Lupato meccanica
Pressure gauge tool for the Lupato Meccanica tool series:
- SPUNTY Nicking plate for polishing machines
- GIVRE Polishing machine Plate for medium comma finish marble
- VARIA Polishing machine Plate marble bush hammering
- DIA-ABRAX Polishing machine Plate for sandblasting granite
- Polishing machine Plate for sandblasting marble
- HAMMER Lupato Polishing machine Plate – granite bush hammering
- FRANKROLL Frankfurt Nicking Rollers
- FRANKROLL abrax frankfurt sandblasting rollers
When performing surface finishing operations with automatic machines, it is necessary to operate the tool at the correct pressure. Each tool has parameters that are specified in the instruction manual.
How do you use the pressure gauge tool?
In the first phase, the tool, mounted on the machine, is weighed without any pressure applied. The tool is placed on the sensor, and the weight detected is recorded. At this point, the tool head is lifted, and a pressure (e.g., 1 bar) is applied. The tool head is then repositioned onto the tool, and the detected weight in kilograms is noted. By repeating this procedure multiple times, you can create a table of Pressure_Machine | Detected Weight, enabling you to determine the precise pressure to apply to the machine to achieve the desired specific weight.