Strong acid de-scaler PHZERO – Fila
What’s it for?
- Removes dirt and residues.
- Eliminates any saline efflorescence.
- Cleanses and descales.
- It’s essential for terracotta when normal buffered acid descalers aren’t sufficient.
- Buffered acid replaces muriatic acid, it doesn’t develop harmful fumes.
- Compared to pure acids, it has a prolonged descaling action.
- It’s viscous and is used on vertical walls.
- Descale and clean at the same time.
Method of use:
- It’s diluted according to the dirt to be removed from 1:5 to 1:10.
- For absorbent materials such as terracotta or stones, it’s advisable to wet them abundantly with water.
- Dilute 1 liter of pH 0 on 5 or 10 liters of water, distribute on the surface and leave to act for 4-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly
Also available in 1 liter format on request.
With one liter:
Cotto 1:5 -> 20 m2
Porcelain stoneware 1:5 -> 40 m2
PHZERO is a highly concentrated product, therefore it’s recommended to use it
only when dirty conditions require it.
Don’t use PHZERO on marble and in general on acid-sensitive materials. Before
apply the product, it is advisable to check the reaction on a small portion of the surface.
There are no reviews yet.