CNC Suction Cups (Pods)
Stone/Glass CNC Suction Cups (named also CNC Vacuum Pods) are used to hold down the workpieces to work. With a vacuum suction cups system, you can have slabs raised from the table allowing working such as drilling or edges machining.
Our product range includes a variety of suction cups with various shapes and sizes providing the right solution for every application and mainly in the stone and glass industry.
These Suction Cups are made in Italy and selected by the best manufacturers: Intermac, Breton, CMS-Brembana, Denver, Prussiani, Donatoni and many others.
All these CNC Vacuum Suction Cups have a surface designed for maximum grip in all conditions and to avoid aquaplaning.
These suction cups are excellent even if the material to be kept is not perfectly linear, as in the case of the natural stones. Thanks to the extruded mousse sealed to the sides, the pad fits perfectly the irregular surface preventing any loss of vacuum.
CNC Vacuum Cups model selection and customizing to your needs:
- The geometric shape of the pads: you can choose between square cups, rectangular cups, round cups and corner cups.
- The height of the suction cup: it is possible to choose heights from 30 mm up to 240 mm.
- Machine maker: if you already have suction cups in your machine, you can get more CNC suction cups of the same height in order to be used with ones you already have as a single kit
Single effect model: the cup has the vacuum only in the top base (in the surface) and it’s fixed to the worktable mechanically.
- Double effect model: the cup has the vacuum either in the top base surface (to hold the slab to be machined) that in the bottom base (to secure the suction cup to the machine’s working table).
- Top Surface: suction cups with the rubber lip or the mousse on the top surface. The mousse adapts better to the surface of the material and is therefore recommended for the machining of materials with irregular surfaces such as stone. Mousse is suggested for the stoneworking.
- Base Surface: In the case of the double effect model it’s possible to choose the base surface with OR rubber or EPDM rubber for a maximum grip.
- Air Fitting: At the end, it’s possible also to select the size of the air fitting from 6 up to 12 mm
Note: Vacuum suction cups with a height between 30 mm to 49 mm are considered special cups because particularly low and may require a few more days to produce them.
On request, you can also order cups higher than 240 mm or “specially customized cups”.
In this case or for further information don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org