Nicolai Diamant offers a huge variety of sintered finger bits, all designed to offer the best performance in cutting and life span.
Marble-workers who choose the right finger bit succeed in their job because they are faster, they save money, they get better results and wear out less the bit.
Nicolai Diamant give you more than 40 different types of Finger bits.
Selecting the right sintered finger bits can be easily done answering to 5 simple questions:
- Material to work? granite, engineered stone, ceramic
- Hardness level? hard, medium or soft material
- Tool diameter? from 16 mm up to 24 mm
- How many sectors? more cutting sectors more speed
- Useful cutting height? from 20 mm up to 55 mm
Following this flow chart will help you to get directly to the finger bit suggested for your need. Try It!